“The golden rule is that there are no golden rules.”
So no I was not talking about the problem that knows all the girls but the rules that I set up all along my route which can also serve as advice, that I am in practice as soon as a problem comes up!
- Do not roll into mud.
- Do not leave your bottles / bottles out (where even in a barn / cave / garage) not very cool weather.
- Do not change gear on an ice sheet.
- Do not follow ALL Google Maps routes for cycling.
- Do not do the con in the snow if on a badly tied his shoes.
- Do not forget to be careful when going down the bike when you have the headphones in your ears.
- Do not forget to secure his phone in his support.
- Do not believe that all dilapidated houses are abandoned.